If you do not own citizenship of the USA, and you want to visit there for study purposes, then for that you have to apply for a visa and make sure you apply for it at least 5-6 months before, as this process acquires time, as there are basic steps that you need to follow, while proceeding with the process to apply for USA visa.
• Firstly apply to a (SEVP) student and exchange visitor program.
• Then six to twelve months before US study, the school in the US will approve your SEVP.
• Make the payment for your student exchange visitor program (SEVP) fee.
• Then fill out your US student visa application with your most recent photograph.
• Pay the fee for your visa application.
• Then you will be scheduled for your visa interview; attend it.
While planning to proceed with the process to get your US visa, if you want an update on US student visa requirements, you can review the information mentioned below and make sure you have the mentioned valid documents before proceeding with the visa process.
• You must have your original passport.
• The second copy of your most recent photograph will be on your visa.
• Your DS_10 and 1-901 SEVIS payment confirmation printed copy.
• Make sure you have the I-20 form.
• Your school transcript and the official test score mentioned the application of your university.
• The printed copy of your bank statement or any other financial document for proof.
There is no particular amount that has been recommended that you must have this certain digit in your bank account. The student visa USA cost of application is around $185; if you are applying for an F-1 visa, then the rough figure that you must have as your bank balance should be around USD 10.000, so you and swiftly move ahead with the further process, and that should also be reflected in your previous 6-9 months of statement.
You usually get a hard copy of your US visa within 2-3 days if you are visiting there for a few-day trip, but in the case of the student visa, it takes around 120 days minimum, as it depends on the complexity of your case; it can also be done within a month.
There are three types of student USA visas. To know the difference between them, glance at the information below.