Get information to change the passenger name on Delta Airlines
Delta Airlines provides a facility to change your name if your name's spelling is incorrect or you want to change it for specific reasons. When you book your flight ticket, check out the complete booking details before paying the final charges. But sometimes, when you need to modify your flight, including the passenger's name, get the Delta Airlines name change policy and avoid unnecessary trouble easily. If you want to change your whole name, connect with a customer representative team and request to change your name easily.
How can I change the passenger name on a Delta flight?
When you need to change the name on your Delta flight, you can go to the manage booking, where you can make minor corrections and are not required to cancel or contact a representative. You can only change up to three letters of your last name and correct it online. If you want to change your whole first or last name, you need to know the name change policy and avoid needless trouble quickly.
- Delta permits you to correct the spelling of your first and last name within 48 hours of booking and avoid paying any charges.
- You can correct only three characters of your last name, but you must contact a representative if you need more than three characters.
- You must correct your first and last name in the PNR and ensure you have valid documents to show and change your name easily.
- If your middle name needs to be added to your ticket, you must not worry about it and don't change it if you can show a valid ID proof.
- If your middle name or title is in the name field and your first and last are inverted, you need to contact a natural person to change your name soon.
- If you are a married person and want to change your name on your flight ticket, you need to request a name change by contacting a live person and showing your marriage certificate can change your name easily.
Change your name on Delta Airlines:
Delta always restricts you from changing your entire name, but if you still do so, you must cancel and book your flight by entering the new name. You have to pay the Delta Airlines name change fee of around $125 and change your name easily. If you want to correct the minor three characters of your name, don't pay the charges and get started with the steps below.
- First, visit the Delta Airlines booking website and go to the My Trips option on the same page.
- Enter the confirmation number and first and last name of the passenger and click the continue button.
- Access the booking details, and select the passenger's name that you can change by choosing the edit button.
- You can correct three characters of your spellings and click on the save button easily.
If you want to change your name entirely with Delta Airlines, you need to contact a real person who is always there to assist you instantly using a phone call service.